Written By: Prince William Parks, Recreation and Tourism
Prince William County Parks has so many fun things your Dad can do this Father’s Day. Whether planning a day the whole family can enjoy or just giving Dad some time to relax on his own, PWC parks is sure to have something for Dad.
Here are a few ideas:
- Fishing at Locust Shade Park
- Make a Splash at SplashDown Waterpark, Waterworks Waterpark, Birchdale Pool, Graham Park Pool
- Dad gets in FREE with a paying child at Veterans Memorial Park Pool
- Go Hiking at George Hellwig Memorial Park
- Rent a Boat, Paddleboat or Play Golf at Lake Ridge Park
- Have a Picnic at Silver Lake Regional Park
- Hit the Driving Range at Locust Shade Park
- Explore the Neabsco Creek Boardwalk
- Enjoy the Nature Trail behind Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center
- Play outdoor basketball, tennis, or pickle ball at Veterans Memorial Park
- All weekend long, historic sites will be free for Dads at Brentsville Courthouse, Ben Lomond Historic Site, and Rippon Lodge
Find a park near you with Prince William Recreation Mapper.