Business Update on COVID-19
Prince William County Department of Economic Development is dedicated to serving our business community impacted by COVID-19. Our regular business support services continue virtually over phone and email to protect the health and well-being of our employees and the public.
To schedule a free one-on-one business consultation or to speak directly with one of our team members, please email CGrove@pwcgov.org or call 703-792-5510.
Continue to visit this page for business resources and updates in response to COVID-19.
UPDATE: March 19, 2020 – US Small Business Administration (SBA) has granted disaster declaration for Prince William County, as well as all of Virginia. Prince William County businesses of all sizes, private non-profit organizations, homeowners and renters can apply online for low-interest federal disaster loans.
County Emergency Resources and Information:
· Prince William County website
· Prince William County Department of Economic Development Resources
· Prince William County Department of Development Services
· Prince William County Office of Tourism Information and Survey on COVID-19
Trusted Government Resources
· Federal Government
· Commonwealth of Virginia website
· Small Business Administration (SBA) website
- Fact Sheet – Economic Injury Disaster Loans (Document)
Non-profit Business Resources:
· Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce Webinar Series: “Achieving Business Continuity Amidst Coronavirus”
· SCORE Business Advisors: Crisis Communications Planning Checklist
· United States Chamber Coronavirus Response Toolkit
Health Related Information
· CDC website
· Virginia Department of Health website
- Public Information Line: 01-877-ASK-VDH3
Support our Businesses
· Prince William County Office of Tourism: MORE INFORMATION TO COME!
*Prince William County does not endorse any of these services; we are providing informational resources only.