Written By: Prince William County
- As of July 8 2022, Prince William County is under the Virginia Spotted Lanternfly Quarantine.
- Businesses within the County are required to obtain a permit and inspect regulated items before movement outside of the quarantine zone.
- Regulated items includes any materials or waste that has been outside and all vehicles.
- Training for the permit costs 6$ and is offered by the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
- For more information and access to the permit application and training click here.