Written By: Service Authority
Action Required by January 21, 2021!
You may be eligible for financial assistance to help pay unpaid water bills if you or a person in your household has lost income due to the impacts of the COVID‐19 Pandemic. Financial assistance is available through the COVID-19 Municipal Utility Relief Program.
We encourage all customers who may need assistance to apply as soon as possible, but no later than 5:00 p.m. on January 21, 2021.
Applications can be submitted:
- Online: https://billpay.pwcsa.org/css
- By phone: (703) 335-7950 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- On paper in one of the following ways:
- Mail: PWCSA Customer Service, P.O. Box 2266, Woodbridge, VA 22195-2266
- Fax: (703) 335-8949
- Email: CustomerService@pwcsa.org
- Drop Box or In Person: Raymond Spittle Building, 4 County Complex Court, Woodbridge, VA 22192
- Drop Box: Wellington Operations Center, 8410 Virginia Meadows Drive, Manassas, VA 20109
- Drop Box: Neabsco Maintenance Facility, 15801 Neabsco Road, Woodbridge, VA 22191
For More Information and Documents Click Here