Virginia Cooperative Extension offers parenting classes for Prince William County residents. For class information and registration, go to www.pwcgov.org/parenting.
PARENT EDUCATION PROGRAMS
LET US HELP YOU BECOME A BETTER PARENT!
Parenting is the most important job we will ever have and yet we get very little training to prepare us.
Consider a Parenting Class if:
- You find yourself yelling more than laughing with your children…
- You want to know more about the next stage in their development…
- You’re getting no cooperation at home…
- You’re concerned about your child’s self-image…
- You’re looking for new ways to work together as a family…
- You want some new discipline techniques…
Virginia Cooperative Extension parenting classes offers you an opportunity to discuss practical, realistic approaches to the challenges of parenting. In a group with parents who share similar concerns, you are supported and encouraged in your efforts to parent effectively.
All of our leaders are parents. They have participated in one of the parenting classes and completed an extensive training program that prepares them to present new skills and ideas while facilitating the group.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR PROGRAMS, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW THAT BEST FITS YOUR INTEREST.
- Parenting Classes for All Ages (STEP)
- Parenting At-Risk Youth (JJPP)
- When Families Get Angry (WFGA)
- Class Registration Form
- En Espanol
Virginia Cooperative Extension
Parent Education Program
8033 Ashton Ave. Suite 105
Manassas, VA 20109
Virginia Cooperative Extension complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you are a person with a disability and require auxiliary aids services or other accommodations for a workshop or meeting please discuss your accommodation needs at least five days prior to the event with Virginia Cooperative Extension 703-792-6289/TDD PC 1-800-828-1120.